Igeria and Ngugi (I&N) Advocates is a corporate commercial law firm established in 1997 bringing together some of the most competent attorneys in Kenya. I&N serves local and regional clientele with global standards; and international clientele with glocal understanding.
We service amongst others the following industries: banking & finance, SME’s, transport, FMCG’s, regulatory, energy, private equity, trade, hospitality, building & construction, real estate development, non-profit and sports.
VisionOur vision is to "Be the preferred corporate commercial law firm in the region and to acquire like -minded global partnerships".
MissionWe are on a mission to "Provide solution-oriented legal services that add value to our clients and their businesses."
- Commitment to competent service enveloped in excellence.
- Upholding integrity in all areas our operation and engagement.
- Investing in authentic leadership growth for all our employees.
- Upholding healthy client relationships through diversity.
- Supporting and promoting social justice for the poor and/or marginalized.
I&N engages in continuous Corporate Social Initiatives (C.S.I.’s) including pro bono work, government service, service to the bar and trainings. We also encourage our lawyers to write and speak on legal issues. I&N Advocates is not just your legal partner. We understand the art of Law and for us, your solutions start here. We have structured the firm into three core Practice groups: