We are proud to announce our Snr Partner Arthur Igeria has been appointed as the Vice Chairperson of Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee of the East Africa Law Society (EALS).
The EALS is the regional bar association of East Africa with Its headquarters based in the Republic of Tanzania and with has over 19,000 members. EALS membership comprises all the national bar associations of the East Africa Community, including the Law Society of Kenya, Tanganyika Law Society, Uganda Law Society, Zanzibar Law Society, Rwanda Bar Association, Burundi Bar Association and the South Sudan Bar Association
Arthur, the Founder and Senior Partner of the firm of IGERIA & NGUGI ADVOCATES, is a legal practitioner with over two decades of experience in Arbitration and Commercial Law in Kenya. He has also previously served as Chairman of the Nairobi Centre for International Arbitration (NCIA).
Arthur currently serves as: –
- Director at Centre for Corporate Governance (CCG).
- Trustee at Africa Conservation Centre.
- Member of Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, Nairobi Branch Committee.
- Member of Institute of Certified Public Accountants (K) Disciplinary Committee.
- Member- Strathmore Dispute Resolution Centre (SDRC) Panel of Mediators. the East Africa Law Society.
For more information feel free to contact: